Strategic Selling using Stories
Imagine learning how to use stories to improve your ability to articulate the value of your company’s products and services, setting yourself apart from your competitors. Imagine how much more effective your sales team could be at articulating value if you could borrow the stories told by your best customers and share them with the new customers you would like to attract?
In this course, you will discover why a well composed and conveyed story can make a huge difference in your selling effectiveness. You will discover how you could share stories in a way which will enable you to connect with the subconscious motivations of your clients and increase your influence in the decision-making process.
As you develop a pallet of compelling stories that you and those within your organization can use to strategically arouse behaviour change from your prospects and customers, you will achieve higher closing ratios, higher margins and shorter sales cycles.
After the Workshop, You'll Be Able to
- Understand the complex human mental process and overcome buying resistance
- Tell a story which leaves an indelible impression
- Use stories to building rapid trust with your customers
- Discover why only few stories sell and understand key elements to craft stories which actually sell
- Create a powerful personal brand through stories
- Master powerful persuasive techniques to excel in the sales presentation
- Turn your customers’ stories into ultimate referral marketing machine
- Understand the psychology of selling and art of emotional selling
- Building rapid rapport with your prospects to establish critical trust
- Learn what the “Trojan Horse Influence™” is and how to apply it in your sales process
- Identify the key elements of crafting a story which sells
- Deliver a story in an impactful manner and with embedded commands
- Study the use of persuasive language patterns and integrate them into your stories
- Crafting your personal story and create powerful anchors for selling
- Develop an elevator pitch and sell any product or idea in 60 seconds or less
- Getting a video testimony from your customers and build on their success stories
Who Should Attend
Main target audience are sales professionals, sales managers, entrepreneurs or small business owners who want to boost their sales; people who want to communicate with authority and poise; professionals who often meet high value clients.
Click on the orange button above which says “register now.”
You’ll then be able to register with your details and choose your mode of payment (cheque, cash or bank transfer).
This applies for both Corporate or Individual (Personal) registration.
Simply set the number of people who will be attending on the “cart” page after you click on register now. Then, on the final step, you’ll be able to add the details of the other participants.
Yes, on the final step you can choose to register under Corporate or Individual (Personal).
About the Trainer
Place on Map
Have A Question?
12th Oct (Fri)
9am to 6pm
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street
$1280, Now $980