Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
Bring your public speaking confidence to a whole new level! Discover how to organize or deliver your speech with style.
Dr Ernest Chen, an Internationally renowned public speaking coach with over 20 years of experience, will train you the very best techniques to persuasively sell your ideas.
Understand how to quickly win over your audience in a short span of time.
This 2-day public speaking & presentation skills training course will equip you with the 8 most essential components to deliver an impactful presentation.
What You'll Learn
First Impression, Lasting Impression
- Create impact
- Build rapport
- Eye contact
The Different Types of Presentation
- Purpose and objective of a presentation
- Techniques in crafting types of presentations
- Differentiating types of presentation
- Effective sales presentation
Ingredients That Make Up an Impressive Speech
- Support materials
- Rhetorical techniques
- Stories and personal experiences
- Analyzing speeches
Overcome Stage Fright
- Therapies to fight fear
- How to overcome fear of the presentation
- Sign and symptoms of fear
- Creating a state of excellence
Think & Speak Spontaneously
- Thinking on your feet
- Techniques for impromptu speaking
- Delivering seamlessly and effortlessly
- Understanding the pitfalls and avoiding them
Deliver with Style
- Body language
- Platform manner
- Vocal variety
- Pause with authority
Organisation of a Speech
- Understanding the power of opening
- Making your presentation memorable
- Structuring your presentation for easy retrieving
- Making your presentation go smoothly
Face to Face with Audience
- Audience analysis
- Using visual aids
- Video on presentation & sales
- Handling questions and answers
After the Course You'll Be Able to
- Confidently deliver a persuasive presentation even though you may feel nervous
- Know exactly how to quickly win over your audience so that majority of them will listen to what you have to say
- Deliver your entire speech or presentation with full control and stage presence
- Speak & think promptly even if you’re caught unprepared
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneuers, Business Leaders
- Those in management positions
- Those who often interact with a group of people or clients
- Those who wish to deliver kill presentations
Click on the orange button above which says “register now.”
You’ll then be able to register with your details and choose your mode of payment (cheque, cash or bank transfer).
This applies for both Corporate or Individual (Personal) registration.
Simply set the number of people who will be attending on the “cart” page after you click on register now. Then, on the final step, you’ll be able to add the details of the other participants.
Yes, on the final step you can choose to register under Corporate or Individual (Personal).
About the Trainer
Place on Map
Have A Question?
18th & 19th April 2018 (Wed & Thur)
9am to 6pm
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street
$980, Now $930
Includes Course Materials with free best selling book “Earnestly Speaking”.
Dr. Ernest Chen
5 Seats Left