Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
Have you ever experienced Glossophobia – the numbing fear of speaking in front of an audience?
The nervousness that shakes your body away; with cold sweat and your heart beating fast. Your mind goes blank even after all the preparations you have done…
Honestly, almost everyone fears it.
Even a great speaker or a great politician can suffer from fear of public speaking.
However, what makes them different is because they’ve learned how to contain their fear in public speaking and utilize it to their advantage.
Do not be afraid anymore!
Let internationally renowned public speaking coach Dr Ernest Chen conquer your fears and unleash the potential within you to be a communicator of influence!
What You'll Learn
- Understanding What’s Fear & Phobia
- The Roles That Fear Plays in Our Lives
- The effective methods that you can use to overcome the fear of public speaking & stage fright
- The commonly known symptoms that you’ll deal with when you face the Fear of Public Speaking
- What are the best ways to control your stage fright in order to deliver a confident presentation
- How to put yourself in a state of excellence in order to impress those watching you
- Important critical factors you must work on so you can give an excellent presentation
- What are some exercises you can do to fight the fear of public speaking that’s used by top speakers from around the world
- Looking through your fear and anxiety in everyday Life
- How you can evaluate your Fear in Public Speaking and Presentation in order to become the best version of yourself when you speak in front of people
After the Course You'll Be Able to
- Know how to deliver a speech or presentation confidently
- Confidently appear in front of people even though you may feel nervous inside
- Instantly know what you can do to put yourself into a different state so you’re able to be in full control
- How all the top speakers around the world deal with stage fright
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneuers, Business Leaders
- Those in management positions
Click on the orange button above which says “register now.”
You’ll then be able to register with your details and choose your mode of payment (cheque, cash or bank transfer).
This applies for both Corporate or Individual (Personal) registration.
Simply set the number of people who will be attending on the “cart” page after you click on register now. Then, on the final step, you’ll be able to add the details of the other participants.
Yes, on the final step you can choose to register under Corporate or Individual (Personal).
About the Trainer
Place on Map
Have A Question?
13th April 2018 (Fri)
9am to 6pm
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street
$525, Now $488
Includes Course Materials with free best selling book “Earnestly Speaking”.
Dr. Ernest Chen
7 Seats Left