Customer Service Excellence – Delivering the Customer Experience
All of us serve customers, whether we realize it or not. Whether we are at the frontline of a company serving the people who buy our products and services. Or a HR personnel looking after the welfare of employees and keeping the company’s operations running smoothly. Or perhaps you are a company owner, serving your staffs and customers and ensuring that they get the best service.
This training workshop will look at all aspects of customers and their behaviors and how we can serve them better while improving our attitude in the process. Service from the Heart comes with a price. It’s the pleasure of sacrifice that binds all together! Managers, Supervisors and Employees as one united people coming together and going the extra mile to serve customers and bringing out the best in others by leading with example.
After the Workshop, You'll Be Able to
- Describe what exceptional customer service is
- Identify the benefits of great customer service
- Using the Lumina Spark Profiling Tool to communicate better with your customers
- Recognizing barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Adapt to specific customer behavioral style
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective actions if needed
- Use emotional competence in dealing with angry customers
- Develop organizational and personal plans to improve customer service levels
Module One: Getting Started
- Icebreaker Time (Games, Quizzes and Interaction with and between the participants)
- Housekeeping(Workshop Administration and Instructions)
- WorkshopObjectives(Why are we here and what can we learn from this training?)
Module Two: Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Our Customers?Identify Them (External Customers/Stakeholders/ Management/Suppliers)
- Our Organization’sVision, Mission and Core Values
- Why(TheBigWhy) should we care about Customer Service?
- Building a Service Culture: Are we on the right track in this New Economy?
Module Three: Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts! My First Impression and My Service Attitude
- The Power of a Gestures, Facial Expressions and Body Language
- The Power of the 3Ps in Service Culture
- The Power of the 3As in Service Culture – Attributes, Aptitudes and Attitudes
- Staying Focused and Cultivate Customer Centric Circles
Module Four: Identifying and Addressing Needs
- Understanding the Customer’s Problem/Issues from the Heart
Staying Outside the Box to Connect with your customers
- Cultivate Customer Oriented Needs and Analysis
- Techniques to Overcome Barriers to Effective Communication
Module Five: Generating Goodwill between Clients and Suppliers
- Good System of Followup-Cultivate the Habit
- Service Recovery – Turning Complaints into your favour
- Turning Difficult Customers Around and Make Them Happy
Module Six: Creating a “Wow” Service Environment
- Going the Extra Mile to Serve
- Communication Etiquette and Mannerisms to cultivate exceptional service
- Establishing Customer’s trust and confidence with a “wow” service
Module Seven: Service Recovery
- De-Escalating Anger to Recover and Prompt Response
- Establishing Common Ground and analyze root causes and problems
- Manage and Lead the Customer in Service Recovery
Module Eight: Ten Things You Can Do To “WOW” Every Time
- Ten Tips to provide world-class service
- 4 Types of Behavioral Traits to demonstrate to your customers
Module Nine: Wrapping Up the Workshop Training Session
- Words of Wisdom from Customer Service “Gurus”
- Reflections – Insights on how we could improve, progress and cultivate a Service Culture for your organization
- Level Standards (Customer Service Audit/Feedback/Recommendations)
Who Should Attend
This training course is for relationship managers, HR personnel looking after the welfare of employees, frontline staff and managers.
Click on the orange button above which says “register now.”
You’ll then be able to register with your details and choose your mode of payment (cheque, cash or bank transfer).
This applies for both Corporate or Individual (Personal) registration.
Simply set the number of people who will be attending on the “cart” page after you click on register now. Then, on the final step, you’ll be able to add the details of the other participants.
Yes, on the final step you can choose to register under Corporate or Individual (Personal).
About the Trainer
Place on Map
Have A Question?
30th May (Wed)
9am to 6pm
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street
$568, Now $498
Mr. Jeffery Williams